Following a private school tour or virtual consultation, each family can submit an application form along with the required supporting documents. Once an application is submitted, our dedicated Admission team will review each file independently and will contact the family within one week. The application process at DSC International School is a three-step process followed by a student orientation process. We will contact you directly in order to arrange the admissions assessment and interview.
Before you start the application, please prepare the documents below:
- a copy of your child's valid visa and landing slip/Hong Kong permanent ID Card
- a copy of your child's passport (if they are holding other countries' passport)
- a copy of parents' passports
- a copy of your child's birth certificate
- copies of the latest 2 annual school reports or transcripts (in English)
- a copy of letter of attendance (for applying Early Years)
- Student Reference Form, please click here to download
- one physical copy of a passport size photo (by post to Admissions Office)
- a copy of psycho-educational assessments (if any)
If you would like to save a PDF version of the application form, please click here to download.