Career Integrated Learning (Co-op)
Career Integrated Learning provides senior students in our Secondary Section with an opportunity to acquire skills and knowledge during a community placement. It is designed to assist students in career exploration and the development of 21st century global competencies.
- Gain career experience and explore career opportunities
- Increase understanding of workplace expectations and ethics
- Increase confidence and leadership skills
- Improve communication skills
- Improve interpersonal skills, work habits and attitudes
- Develop employability and networking skills
- Demonstrate good corporate citizenship
- Employ a motivated and eager individual in their workplace
- Influence young people's attitudes toward work and school
- Positively involve employees in a rewarding experience with young people
- Develop training, supervisory, and communication skills of current employees
- Source, assess, and recruit potential employees
If you are interested in joining our Career Integrated Learning program, please contact our Secondary Office by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.